Semester Break !


Before i get start , I think both of you had known , what that I'm going tell about right ?! 

Today if we look on calendar , its already three week that I had my semester break  . . the time goes so faster than what was I think , my semester break on this time  was been so compact and little bit boring sometimes ! 

In this semester break , I were moved into the new house , tidying things, do this do that ! Ohh shit ! im tired at all ! 

With this semester break also , I can fill all my time with my lovely family ! espeacially with my annoying sister ! HAHA Its true ! However annoying her to me , she is the awesome sister that i had ! HER SCERET IS MY SCERET AND SAME AS ME , there are many story that i had told to her since Im back to PERAK ! Only her can understood my teenagers feel :)


The most ANNOYING sister that I have !

The semester break also gonna been fucking damn much bored when my sister , papa and mama goes out and decide leave me alone in my room .... So sad :( Well , I was a man ...however their leave me alone , I still can behave myself lah ! HAHA 

Moreover , my semester break going so suck when I must thinking of money of house that will be rented and I sat on commencement upcoming semester ! Yes MONEY WAS KILLING ME ! Many thing that i must think with moneyyy ! OMG ! FUCKING DAMN MUCH THIS FEELLING !

Semester break also I just use to play the difficult game that make me more think how to win ! Its DOTA ! HAHA . . . yes i admit it , before this I always said this game are so bored ! But now , for me Its AMAZING ! its challenge ur mind ! HAHA 

I think , I must go first .... I will had dinner with my family , latter I will wrote again okayy dear blogger diary .. :)

Take care of you , DAA 



Syukran , Anda Secara Tidak Langsung Termasuk Dalam Diari Kehidupan Ini

No comments:

Post a Comment